1. This is Yoann, Phillip, Justin, Julian, and Sebastian. They’re models promoting Bubccino bubble bath.
2. Kao, one of Japan’s leading makers of bath products, hired the “ikemen” (hotties) to hang out and take photos with ladies in major cities all around Japan.
3. The hotties have “three ways to make the women of Japan happy”: Hugging…
6. According to Japanese culture blog Rocket News, the campaign has been going on since mid-October.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.