1. Good Morning America co-host Josh Elliott kind of phoned it in…
3. This guy in the maroon shirt gave it a good effort too, very nice, short cut on those jorts.
4. It looks like this girl is maybe wearing some kind of jorts, so she gets a pass.
5. Those are some A+ jorts on the right, the girl on the left, though. Tsk tsk tsk.
6. No jorts, but walking around Times Square in a prison jumpsuit takes some real courage so this guy gets a pass too.
7. This guy took a photo of his cutoffs, which probably could have been a bit shorter.
9. That is the true spirit of a Nevernude, uninhibited, clad in a pair of brisk cutoffs.
10. Except the event doesn’t really seem like his thing…
12. Here’s a Vine of the whole crowd.
“There are dozens of us!” #ad2013 #adworldtour #nyc #nevernude #urbanoutfitters https://t.co/oXehwaEfN1
15. Ahahahaha ha ha… ha…
- President Obama called on global leaders to address climate change during a visit to the Alaskan Arctic. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›