1. This kitten jumping on a big ol’ dog makes you so happy you could melt.
2. As does this puppy kissing a fawn’s nose.
3. Once in your life, just once, you would like to be chased in circles by a tiny penguin.
4. And if you had to to suffer death by cute, you would prefer that it came in the form of a puppy stampede.
5. This kitten booping a dog makes you say “d’awwwwwww!”
6. And this tiny li’l turtle makes you say “EEEEEEEEEE!”
7. You could pretty much spend all day watching this cat spin in circles. Go ahead, take your time. We’ll wait.
9. Or to feed a li’l baby sloth like this one. Look how happy!
10. While you may like to consider yourself well-dressed, you know that you will never wear anything quite as well as this fluffball wears sneakers.
11. You have an almost uncontrollable urge to shout “YOU CAN DO IT, LITTLE GUY!” at this baby fox trying to climb up a slide.
12. And this was your face as soon as you laid eyes on this baby elephant: :) :) :)
13. You’re sure these animals won’t figure out how to open that window, but are equally sure it would be very cute if they did.
15. You would buy anything from this dog, no matter how much it cost or how little you actually needed it.
This dog wants to sell you 50 bags of your least-favorite potato chips? Done.
16. And while you’re a firm believer in democracy, you would have no problem at all bowing beneath the adorable rule of Queen Bubu the chinchilla.
17. You fully support this dog’s attempt to get a baby to play fetch, because fetch is a great game.
Never stop trying to make fetch happen, dog.
18. You know that animals make the world a magical place…
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›
- President Obama called on global leaders to address climate change during a visit to the Alaskan Arctic. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›