1. If you didn’t already know, pictures of baby sloths eating vegetables have been clinically proven to cure depression and disease and possibly even drug addiction.
2. Scientists can’t figure out exactly why looking at these pictures offers such a rapid cure but it has something to do with brainwaves, chemistry, and biology, I think.
3. They, as in medical professionals, say in order to get the most benefit from this therapy you really have to meditate on the photo. I know, it sounds like some hippy yoga BS, but it’s not. This is chemistry. Brain chemistry.
4. We are changing your brain chemistry right now.
5. Still don’t believe me and science?
6. Well, let’s try this out. Be my test subjects.
7. Oh, also, I forgot. It’s NOT ONLY baby sloths EATING VEGETABLES that cure your every pain. Baby sloths DRINKING MILK also works as well.
Confused? I digress…
8. So, for example, this photo has the same effect…
9. … as this one.
10. It’s simple.
11. Now go on now, your therapy is almost complete.
12. Look at this baby sloth getting its milk on…
13. … and this one eating a sweet potato thing.
14. Vegetables are so funny!
15. Carrot sticks make you happy!
16. “OH HELLLLLO, GREEN BEAN.”
17. It’s all so delicious.
18. Don’t lose focus. There are only 5 photos left. Stay with me.
19. The tipping point is upon us. This is where everything changes.
20. That tongue.
21. This joy.
22. One left.
That’s it. Please report your findings in the comments. Did the therapy work? How do you feel? Thank you for taking part in this very scientific study. Bless.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›