1. Look at this photo. It’s a parrot, right?
2. WRONG. It’s a woman painted to look like a parrot.
3. This is Johannes Stötter, a fine art body painter. Using breathable paint, he spent hours painstakingly turning this woman into the image of a parrot, brushstroke by brushstroke.
4. Using human bodies as art, Johannes creates standalone designs, as well as camouflage pieces where his subjects disappear into landscapes.
5. What do you see now? A woman or a parrot?
View Johannes’ other work on his website.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›