1. Look at this photo. It’s a parrot, right?
2. WRONG. It’s a woman painted to look like a parrot.
3. This is Johannes Stötter, a fine art body painter. Using breathable paint, he spent hours painstakingly turning this woman into the image of a parrot, brushstroke by brushstroke.
4. Using human bodies as art, Johannes creates standalone designs, as well as camouflage pieces where his subjects disappear into landscapes.
5. What do you see now? A woman or a parrot?
View Johannes’ other work on his website.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.