1. This is Casey the schnauzer being reunited with her owner, Rebecca Ehalt, after two years apart.
2. You can’t hear this in the GIF, but Casey is squealing unstoppably.
3. In fact, Casey is so excited about seeing her owner that, briefly, she passes out.
4. Then she regains consciousness, goes a bit wobbly, and almost succeeds in styling it out.
5. Ehalt took Casey to the vet, who gave the dog a clean bill of health. “Everything is fine with her,” Ehalt reports on her YouTube video. “No worries.”
6. Ehalt had been living and working in Slovenia while Casey stayed in Pennsylvania for the past two years. Or, as Ehalt points out, “14 dog years”.
7. Watch the whole video (complete with squealing) here. Maybe get some tissues ready.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.