1. This is Casey the schnauzer being reunited with her owner, Rebecca Ehalt, after two years apart.
2. You can’t hear this in the GIF, but Casey is squealing unstoppably.
3. In fact, Casey is so excited about seeing her owner that, briefly, she passes out.
4. Then she regains consciousness, goes a bit wobbly, and almost succeeds in styling it out.
5. Ehalt took Casey to the vet, who gave the dog a clean bill of health. “Everything is fine with her,” Ehalt reports on her YouTube video. “No worries.”
6. Ehalt had been living and working in Slovenia while Casey stayed in Pennsylvania for the past two years. Or, as Ehalt points out, “14 dog years”.
7. Watch the whole video (complete with squealing) here. Maybe get some tissues ready.
Robyn Wilder is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈