1. This is Casey the schnauzer being reunited with her owner, Rebecca Ehalt, after two years apart.
2. You can’t hear this in the GIF, but Casey is squealing unstoppably.
3. In fact, Casey is so excited about seeing her owner that, briefly, she passes out.
4. Then she regains consciousness, goes a bit wobbly, and almost succeeds in styling it out.
5. Ehalt took Casey to the vet, who gave the dog a clean bill of health. “Everything is fine with her,” Ehalt reports on her YouTube video. “No worries.”
6. Ehalt had been living and working in Slovenia while Casey stayed in Pennsylvania for the past two years. Or, as Ehalt points out, “14 dog years”.
7. Watch the whole video (complete with squealing) here. Maybe get some tissues ready.
Robyn Wilder is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›