1. A new season dawns in Malmesbury, Wiltshire.
3. Daffodils appear in Sefton Park in Liverpool.
4. And Ripon in Harrogate is blooming prettily.
Ducks and crocuses all over the shop.
5. Spring lambs are nuzzling on Barmby Moor, East Yorkshire.
6. This is the sky in Ilminster, Somerset yesterday morning after months of grey skies and severe flooding.
8. This is Georgiana Ashworth. She’s six. Here she is enjoying some Magnolia campbellii flowers at Tregothnan Estate in Cornwall.
9. This lamb has been born to ewes who were rescued from flood waters in Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
10. Look at how cute it is. Here’s another one.
11. And finally, here’s a squirrel frolicking in the daffodils in St James’ Park, central London.
Hooray for spring! Now, can someone tell me where I left my sunglasses 10 months ago?
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›