1. Hey, how many three-seater sofas can you fit into a tiny car?
3. What if you try a different angle?
4. Nope, still none.
5. What if one person takes off all the sofa cushions while the other rings Dr Stephen Hawking to see if he can bend the laws of physics?
6. Yeah, still no.
Never mind. Thanks Graeme Longden for teaching us this important lesson.
7. Watch the whole effort here.
We originally said this car was a Ford Fiesta, and a few people have pointed out that it wasn’t. Thanks, those people!
Graeme Longden was behind this amazing video!
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›