1. Construction worker Andrew Wilcox was working on a shed roof, but “couldn’t help but get up and move those hips” when Enrique Iglesias’ “Bailando” started playing on the radio.
2. “I consider myself an adopted Mexican,” Andrew says on YouTube. “I lived for two years as a missionary in Arizona learning to speak Spanish.”
3. “I love the music. I love the culture. I love the dance. It’s only natural that when the radio plays those Latino tunes my hips start to sway.”
4. Watch his entire awesome rooftop routine here.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›