1. Searching for your glasses while wearing your glasses.
Miramax / Via oneflewovergeorgieboysnest.tumblr.com
2. Texting someone to tell them that you can’t find your phone.
The CW / Via thefreckledsecretary.tumblr.com
3. Completely blanking on the reason you called when the other person picks up the phone.
4. Putting one of these in your mouth…
5. … And throwing one of these in the rubbish.
6. Having no idea what’s going on in the movie because you started daydreaming during important dialogue.
Disney / Via yourgifsforyou.tumblr.com
7. “Breaking” an item of gossip to the friend who told you it originally.
BBC / Via ayekabiznik.tumblr.com
8. Momentarily forgetting your best friend’s name.
Disney / Via moviewalls.tumblr.com
9. Having someone buy you a special key-finding gadget because you’re always losing your keys…
10. … And losing the gadget within minutes (and forever).
Paramount / Via paperaeroplanes-x.tumblr.com
11. Having friends who instinctively check that you have your bag and phone whenever you leave somewhere together.
12. Only ever managing to say “Happy birthday!” with the word “belated” in the middle.
Universal / Via homosexical-air-host.tumblr.com
13. Never ever being on time, and never ever being able to figure out why.
Screen Gems / Via st4y—young.tumblr.com
15. Walking back into the room you came from, and wondering why you were in there.
16. Basically, being trapped in a cycle of room-tennis for hours at a time.
18. Buying a new computer because you forgot the password for the old one.
Channel 4 / Via gifbay.com
20. Repeatedly missing your stop on a regular commute.
Miramax / Via buongiorno-dario.tumblr.com
25. Always being reminded that you’re absent-minded, because you keep forgetting.
26. Constantly making to-do lists to mitigate your absent-mindedness. These lists are of limited help.
27. Living in constant fear of going on holiday and leaving a family member at home.
20th Century Fox / Via selcandy.tumblr.com
Robyn Wilder is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today