2. They’re little elastic bands that you collect by the thousand and weave into bracelets.
4. People of all ages are going crazy for them.
5. Like, seriously crazy.
6. You can make the bracelets with your fingers, or by weaving the elastic bands onto a special loom thingy using a sort of crochet hook.
8. You don’t have to just make bracelets - someone made a dress out of loom bands and put it on eBay. The current bid stands at £170,100.00.
Seven-year-old Kyle Lawrence was stretching a loom band which then hit him in the eye. He’s waiting to have an operation to restore his sight :(
16. Another boy almost lost his fingers when he fell asleep wearing loom bands.
17. Already there’s a bit of a loom band backlash on Twitter.
19. Some people are calling for a ban on loom bands.
20. Although not everyone agrees.
21. Still, at least the loom bands obsession hasn’t made it as far as BuzzFeed.
22. Uh oh :(
23. Looks like loom bands are bringing about the end of days after all.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.