2. These “Best in Show” cards were written by Sue Parslow and illustrated by Polly Horner.
3. You can use pedigree traits from six categories to trump your opponents.
4. The categories include “grooming required”, “intelligence” and “independence”.
5. It’s sort of like Crufts, but for cats. And with cards.
6. And, if you don’t own a cat, this is the next best thing.
7. If you can imagine owning 30 very well-behaved cats that don’t pee.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›