1. Are you heartbroken that Easter is over and you’re back at work?
flickr.com/captainsubtle/4578686345 / Creative Commons
2. Did you want to cry when your alarm went off this morning?
flickr.com/wwarby/4011378891 / Creative Commons
3. Were you late into work because you’d spent Easter in your pyjamas and had no idea where your keys were?
flickr.com/tom1305/5118425504 / Creative Commons
4. Be honest: are you a little bit offended that no one is handing you some chocolate RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT?
flickr.com/tom1305/5118420928 / Creative Commons
6. Have a look at these little guys.
flickr.com/firebrat/2783130476 / Creative Commons
10. Don’t think about the fact that you spent your commute with your face in another man’s fragrant armpit.
11. Or that you’ve forgotten half the passwords you need to do your job properly.
flickr.com/wsimmons/3580013689 / Creative Commons
12. Or that this time yesterday you were lightly snoozing under half a hot cross bun.
flickr.com/julochka/13481745683 / Creative Commons
13. Just let your mind go quiet, and look at these bunnies.
14. Look at how perky this one is.
15. Imagine how soft this guy’s fur is.
16. THIS ONE IS SO FLUFFY. Look at his little twitchy nose.
flickr.com/julochka/6916355630 / Creative Commons
17. This bunny is totally chill about messy manicures.
flickr.com/julochka/6249642555 / Creative Commons
18. This bunny hasn’t even reached his final form yet.
flickr.com/julochka/7336204210 / Creative Commons
19. This bunny isn’t bitter that Easter is over. He just wants to be your buddy.
flickr.com/madeleine_/307769424 / Creative Commons
21. The healing power of bunnies is strong.
flickr.com/17207222@N02/6644179217 / Creative Commons
Robyn Wilder is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today