1. A distressed Reddit user told /r/relationships that her husband had emailed her this spreadsheet while she was travelling to the airport for a 10-day work trip.
“I open it up, and it’s a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won’t miss me for the 10 days I’m gone,” the redditor said. “Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since 1 June, with a column for my ‘excuses’, using verbatim quotes of why I didn’t feel like having sex at that very moment.
“This is a side of him I have never seen before. Bitter, immature, full of hatred.”
Apparently the woman has tried calling and texting her husband since receiving the spreadsheet, to no avail.
2. The reaction on Reddit has been mixed. Some commenters have come out in favour of the husband.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.