1. A distressed Reddit user told /r/relationships that her husband had emailed her this spreadsheet while she was travelling to the airport for a 10-day work trip.
“I open it up, and it’s a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won’t miss me for the 10 days I’m gone,” the redditor said. “Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since 1 June, with a column for my ‘excuses’, using verbatim quotes of why I didn’t feel like having sex at that very moment.
“This is a side of him I have never seen before. Bitter, immature, full of hatred.”
Apparently the woman has tried calling and texting her husband since receiving the spreadsheet, to no avail.
2. The reaction on Reddit has been mixed. Some commenters have come out in favour of the husband.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›