1. A distressed Reddit user told /r/relationships that her husband had emailed her this spreadsheet while she was travelling to the airport for a 10-day work trip.
“I open it up, and it’s a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won’t miss me for the 10 days I’m gone,” the redditor said. “Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since 1 June, with a column for my ‘excuses’, using verbatim quotes of why I didn’t feel like having sex at that very moment.
“This is a side of him I have never seen before. Bitter, immature, full of hatred.”
Apparently the woman has tried calling and texting her husband since receiving the spreadsheet, to no avail.
2. The reaction on Reddit has been mixed. Some commenters have come out in favour of the husband.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›