First off, some words of wisdom from Stephen Fry.
Got that? OK. While we’re on the subject, here’s Adele.
Don’t we all? Here’s how to do it with aplomb.
1. First, think carefully before selecting your swear word.
4. Remember that sometimes gestures speak louder than words.
5. The V sign: old-fashioned, perhaps, but always satisfying.
6. If you’re going to give someone the finger, consider adding a commentary.
13. “Fuck”s are key. Unleash them with full-throated relish.
19. Use the C-word sparingly, so as to maximise its impact.
21. Be coy when the occasion demands it.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›