1. First up, you need to make sure people know what’s going on.
3. These guys, for example, are three times happier than most people.
4. If you want to come across as the kooky couple you are, why not hang upside down.
5. Or maybe sitting on the toilet is more your cup of tea.
6. Just be careful not to come across as too much of a hipster, otherwise you’ll just look silly.
Thankfully these guys avoided that.
7. Think carefully about the clothes you’re wearing.
8. Ensure that you and your partner both understand what each other wants.
This is NOT what she expected when he suggested motorboating on the river.
11. But maybe there’s something you like more than fruit. Guns, perhaps.
12. You could even go a bit “Men In Black 4: The Wedding”.
13. Whatever you do, don’t do this.
Not that we’re sure what “this” is.
15. Trust us.
At least we hope this is photoshopped. If it’s not, we can’t see things working out between these two.
17. Holding up signs that say “Love” is a really good way of letting people know that you’re in love.
19. Why not make it a game. For example, this one definitely has a Where’s Wally? vibe.
24. Visual puns go down really well.
THEY’RE TYING THE KNOT, YOU KNOW, LIKE GETTING MARRIED?