1. Realising that the party you’ve been invited to is in Zone 4.
2. Turning up to a pop up restaurant to find that you can’t reserve tables and there’s a huge queue.
4. Getting to the station at the weekend and realising the tube line you need is closed for maintenance.
5. This happening.
11. When the tube stops between stations and the driver doesn’t explain what’s happening within five seconds.
13. Ordering two drinks, handing over a tenner before you’ve been told the price, and then being told that’s not enough.
15. When you see police with guns and know that something very, very bad has happened, or is about to happen.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.