1. Realising that the party you’ve been invited to is in Zone 4.
2. Turning up to a pop up restaurant to find that you can’t reserve tables and there’s a huge queue.
4. Getting to the station at the weekend and realising the tube line you need is closed for maintenance.
5. This happening.
11. When the tube stops between stations and the driver doesn’t explain what’s happening within five seconds.
13. Ordering two drinks, handing over a tenner before you’ve been told the price, and then being told that’s not enough.
15. When you see police with guns and know that something very, very bad has happened, or is about to happen.
Robin Edds is a senior writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are Today's Top Stories