1. Realising that the party you’ve been invited to is in Zone 4.
2. Turning up to a pop up restaurant to find that you can’t reserve tables and there’s a huge queue.
4. Getting to the station at the weekend and realising the tube line you need is closed for maintenance.
5. This happening.
6. Getting in a boat on the Thames, ever since this happened.
8. Falling asleep on the last tube and waking up here.
9. When you have to get in a taxi that isn’t a black cab.
10. Someone falling asleep on your shoulder on the tube.
11. When the tube stops between stations and the driver doesn’t explain what’s happening within five seconds.
12. That a crazy person might push you onto the tracks.
13. Ordering two drinks, handing over a tenner before you’ve been told the price, and then being told that’s not enough.
15. When you see police with guns and know that something very, very bad has happened, or is about to happen.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›