1. Without doubt the worst thing about the internet is the way it manages to ruin any and every surprise.
3. So even though you’re super excited about the Breaking Bad finale, you know that avoiding spoilers is going to be almost impossible.
4. The first thing you should do is make sure everyone knows not to talk about it near you.
9. Put some real emotion into your pleas and people might begin to understand how serious you are.
10. If the problem persists there’s nothing wrong with a good, strong threat.
12. It’s not like they weren’t warned.
13. Of course you often can’t help overhearing spoilers from people you don’t know.
14. Your first instinct should be the classic fingers in the ears while screaming “La la la, I can’t hear you” as loud as you can.
18. Go home, turn your laptop off, and hide.
19. Though you could always threaten them with spoilers of your own.
20. Seriously, though, you can actually set up a filter on Twitter to ensure that you don’t read as much as a whisper about Walt, Jesse, Hank and co.
For complete instructions on how to do this check out this rather useful article.