3. You expect a Strat. You get the beginner’s 3/4 size acoustic from the Argos catalogue.
9. So you hit the classics. Smoke On The Water, Nothing Else Matters, and - of course - Stairway…
10. Things take a turn for the worse when you discover barre chords.
11. You constantly show people how screwed up the ends of your fingers are.
12. You learn that a dropped guitar pick will never be seen again.
13. And you live in eternal fear of breaking a string.
18. You pick up a few secrets. Like how turning your amp all the way up helps to hide your mistakes.
19. Or how learning the Minor Pentatonic scale means you can play most rock solos.
25. So before you know it you’ve forgotten everything you once knew.
26. And this is the only band you’ll ever be in.
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›