2. They think pressing this button will actually open the door.
5. They get the tube when walking would be quicker.
This alternative tube map shows journeys where walking is actually quicker than getting the underground.
7. “I know this great little restaurant, we should go some time.”
8. They actually try talking to people they don’t know.
9. They giggle at this.
OK, so maybe this one never goes away.
10. They think going to Borough Market on a Saturday is a good idea.
11. They think going to Infernos on any day is a good idea.
12. When their friends suggest online dating they freak out and think it’s only for losers.
14. They suggest that they might try to get on the property ladder.
18. They still find the living statues in Covent Garden amusing.
20. You go for drinks and they suggest meeting at Leicester Square.
21. They claim they’re only in London for a few years, before moving out of the city or travelling the world.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›