1. You understand the importance of looking good at all times.
10. Your most important rule: safety first.
AMC / Via homemadementvotre.wordpress.com
11. When you want something done properly, you don’t trust anyone but yourself.
AMC / Via breakingbadgifs.com
13. Everything you do is for the good of others, even if they don’t see it.
AMC / Via businessinsider.com
14. You know that it’s healthy to release pent-up frustration.
AMC / Via vimbly.com
23. You know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
AMC / Via brbagifs.tumblr.com
27. You only do what makes YOU happy. Stuff everyone else.
AMC / Via perezhilton.com
Robin Edds is a senior writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›