1. Erm, sooo, yeah. We really wish we could tell you this is the worst attempt. It’s not even close.
2. What’s the state capital of Squaresies?
3. Little known fact: No one actually knows what that state in the middle is.
4. When all else fails, draw pretty pictures.
5. In a country this big, being “close enough” is as good as being right. Right?
6. It’s easy to get Hawaii and Alaska confused. Shut up.
7. RIP, Midwest.
8. How many S’s are there in Mississississ…ippi?
9. They need to close the border to Nickelback, STAT.
10. That’s a lot of Utahs.
11. The “not a clue” arrow could probably have extended a little further.
12. Hmm. The “special relationship” doesn’t stand much chance after this one.
13. The Wibbly, Wobbly, Border, Worder region is beautiful at this time of year.
14. Wow much Washington.
15. Breaking Bad reference AND a moose = all the points. We have a winner.
17. And while we’re offending entire continents, here’s a brief rundown of what Brits know about Thanksgiving. SPOILER: It’s not a lot.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›