3. Green Day’s American Idiot was one of the biggest albums of the year.
4. And it’s now been 10 years since The Libertines last released an album.
8. We’ve now had 10 years of The X Factor.
13. And ‘thefacebook’ wasn’t even registered until February 4, 2004.
16. These cheeky scamps released their first album.
17. But we were still a year away from hearing the debut single from what is now one of the biggest bands in the world.
18. It’s now been 10 years since the BBC announced they were bringing back Doctor Who, with Christopher Eccleston taking on the iconic role.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.