A whole generation owes so much to MSN Messenger. It’s where we learnt how to type at speed…
And where we (eventually) realised that email@example.com was not an appropriate email address.
But more than anything, it taught us how to find love.
Or not, as the case may be. With the help of Twitter account MSN Memories we take a look at MSN’s relationship lessons that will stick with us for life.
1. You have to put the hours in.
2. It’s all about standing out from the crowd.
3. Knowing how to properly express your emotions is key.
4. It’s important to keep an air of mystery at all times.
5. And do everything you can to attract their attention.
6. It’s easy to over-analyse everything your other half says or does.
7. But you have to play it cool.
8. Be patient, and it’ll all work out in the end.
9. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the odd white lie.
10. You’re only doing it because you care.
11. And often it’s all about avoiding conflict.
12. But no healthy relationship works without the ability to compromise.
13. If it’s not going well, you have to know when to back off.
14. Trusting other people can be tough.
15. But when you know it’s not right, you’ve got to make tough decisions and move on.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.