1. A 10-year-old girl handed U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama her father’s CV during the White House’s annual Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day.
2. Charlotte Bell addressed the First Lady during a Q&A session on Thursday.
3. Having taken the microphone, Charlotte walked up to Obama and said: “My dad’s been out of a job for three years and I wanted to give you his resume.”
4. The gesture clearly had an impact on the First Lady, who invited the 10-year-old onto the stage and gave her a hug.
5. “Oh my goodness,” she said during the embrace.
Afterwards, Obama said: “Well it’s a little private, but she’s doing something for her dad.”