1. Firefighters in Denver, Colorado, recently burnt off 150 acres of brush at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal Wildlife Refuge.
2. During the operation a dust devil formed right in front of the fire crew.
3. As it grew it pulled in the flames, igniting debris caught in the dust devil and creating a…
5. Firefighter Thomas Rogers recorded the event, which occurred on March 14, and uploaded it to YouTube.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.