1. Firefighters in Denver, Colorado, recently burnt off 150 acres of brush at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal Wildlife Refuge.
2. During the operation a dust devil formed right in front of the fire crew.
3. As it grew it pulled in the flames, igniting debris caught in the dust devil and creating a…
5. Firefighter Thomas Rogers recorded the event, which occurred on March 14, and uploaded it to YouTube.
6. The firenado apparently burned for an acre before breaking up.
7. No one was reported to have been hurt in the incident.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›