1. A two-day vigil is being held at Lichfield Cathedral in Staffordshire for Stephen Sutton, the 19-year-old who raised millions of pounds for charity after being diagnosed with terminal cancer.
2. A crowd of around two thousand people lined the streets outside the cathedral as his coffin was transported from his home in Burntwood.
3. The mourners then patiently queued up to pay their respects to the inspirational teenager.
4. Sutton made headlines around the world after raising millions for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
5. He was told he had bowel cancer at the age of 15 and then informed two years later it was terminal.
6. After his diagnosis he drew up a bucket list, which included raising £10,000 for charity.
That figure was smashed after his campaign “Stephen’s Story” began to trend across Twitter and Facebook, with numerous celebrities championing his efforts.
At the time of writing £4.06 million had been raised.