1. Hands up if you want to live on your own private island?
Well, good news – this one is up for sale.
2. Pumpkin Key is a 26-acre island in the Florida Keys.
3. According to the listing on Sotheby’s International Realty, the island is just 10 minutes helicopter ride from Miami’s South Beach and offers “privacy without isolation”.
4. Pumpkin Key features one main house with three bedrooms, two caretaker cottages and a dock master’s apartment.
5. There is also a marina.
6. Which very importantly can “accommodate a mega-yacht”.
7. In the centre of the island there is a helipad and tennis courts, with golf cart tracks crisscrossing across Pumpkin Key.
8. The listing adds: “Arrive by boat from Ocean Reef or by helicopter from Miami and depart whenever you want – or not at all.”
9. “Phenomenal fishing and lobster fishing holes surround the island with world-renown snorkeling, scuba diving and sport fishing just three miles off shore on North America’s only living coral barrier reef.”
10. All this for just $110 million (£65 million).
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›