1. Old Crow Cottage, a Grade II-listed building, has been abandoned since 2009.
2. Urban explorer Dan Circa decided to investigate the property in Willersley, Herefordshire, after reading about its history online.
3. The cottage is on the verge of collapse, with rooms full of the former inhabitants’ belongings.
4. One of the rooms has been entirely destroyed by a fire, while another has completely collapsed.
5. Apparently locals have reported seeing flickering lights from inside the property, prompting rumours it may be haunted.
6. Built in the 17th century, the cottage is said to have had many uses over the years, including a pub and a mini brewery.
It is claimed one of the property’s last remaining residents was killed in a car accident near the cottage in 2003.
7. Commenting on his discovery, Circa said: ‘I hope the cottage and the objects inside can be saved.
8. ‘The vast history is amazing and it should not be left to rot.
9. ‘I hope the current owner can fully restore it one day.
‘The main reason I started urban exploring is because I love to capture the beauty that can be found in decaying buildings and objects inside.’