1. On Thursday a train in northern Montana derailed and sent three Boeing 737 fuselages into the Clark Fork River.
2. The 19-car westbound train had been carrying six plane sections when it came off the tracks.
Boeing said the train was taking the parts to its factories in Washington state from Spirit Aerosystems when the accident occurred.
3. No one was injured in the incident which is now under investigation.
4. Rafters on the Clark Fork River captured the unusual sight at the weekend.
5. Josh Flanagan, from the rafting company Wiley E. Waters, said: “They really get to see the enormous size of those aircraft.”
“It’s not something you expect to float past when you’re on a river trip.”