1. If you ever find yourself in Woodland Heights, Texas, make sure you keep an eye out for a rather aggressive cat.
A man called David told Local 2 he had been out walking his dogs on Monday evening when the terrifying cat jumped off a fence and ran towards him.
2. “I tried to get in the way to try and protect the dogs and the cat latched on to my leg and scratched. It looks like a bite mark to me,” he told the news channel.
David said this cat, spotted nearby, looked a lot like the feline which attacked him.
3. Another local resident, Keri Smith, revealed that a cat from the same property had chased her and her dog for about half a block last year.
“We were walking across the street and we saw this cat and it just launched off the porch and came running at us,” she told the station.
4. The owner of the cat in the news report said the feline has never hurt a person, but has chased after dogs before.
Jace Larson of Local 2 claims the owner could not provide proof their pet had a current rabies injection, and that the local animal control department might investigate the incident involving David.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈