1. If you ever find yourself in Woodland Heights, Texas, make sure you keep an eye out for a rather aggressive cat.
A man called David told Local 2 he had been out walking his dogs on Monday evening when the terrifying cat jumped off a fence and ran towards him.
2. “I tried to get in the way to try and protect the dogs and the cat latched on to my leg and scratched. It looks like a bite mark to me,” he told the news channel.
David said this cat, spotted nearby, looked a lot like the feline which attacked him.
3. Another local resident, Keri Smith, revealed that a cat from the same property had chased her and her dog for about half a block last year.
“We were walking across the street and we saw this cat and it just launched off the porch and came running at us,” she told the station.
4. The owner of the cat in the news report said the feline has never hurt a person, but has chased after dogs before.
Jace Larson of Local 2 claims the owner could not provide proof their pet had a current rabies injection, and that the local animal control department might investigate the incident involving David.
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›