Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for? PIC: http://t.co/QVvPcoRz #thanksgiving #blessings #america— Darrell Issa
3. We’re thankful for politics.
Thankful for GOP primaries, The Jersey Shore (both TV and actual), Kanye West, Mom’s spaghetti sauce, Dark & Stormies & My loyal #Clique.— davecatanese
Thankful for the 2008 Sarah Palin turkey video http://t.co/BhpYlT4k— Arthur Delaney
6. This election’s political losers were thankful…
Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. RT if you have a lot to be thankful for today!— Karl Rove
7. …and the narrow winners.
Happy Thanksgiving! Iâ€™m enjoying some cozy family time in Minnesota today. What are your plans and traditions?— Michele Bachmann
8. (In any language.)
Â¡Feliz DÃa de AcciÃ³n de Gracias! Estamos agradecidos por todo lo que tenemos pero tambiÃ©n recordamos a los mÃ¡s necesitados.— Rep. Xavier Becerra
9. Some people were thankful for political history…
George Washington’s 1789 #Thanksgiving Proclamation. Hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving! http://t.co/H0GjFTvP— Newt Gingrich
Just think what fearless Pilgrim would do for religious freedom. Crossed ocean Half died before first yr We must preserve&perfect America— ChuckGrassley
11. …and more recent political history.
Who let this guy into the parade?? #scandal http://t.co/z8mqXAWO— Vaughn Sterling CNN
Mitt Romney, around the Thanksgiving table, joking but not joking about running again. Tagg pushes mashed potatoes around on his plate.— Jon Lovett
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝