5. You can use an old laundry basket for polka dot walls.
7. A shoe organizer is perfect for the pantry.
9. A cheap CD tower turned on its side makes for a great bathroom organizer.
11. Use a drink dispenser if you’re tired of looking at that ugly Tide bottle.
12. When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar and keep it handy for quick touch-ups.
14. Hide your spare key in a medicine bottle with a piece of a pinecone glued to the end. Then bury it.
15. Dry erase marker on glass makes for a great alternative to ugly white boards.
16. Use a shelf when storing narrow items in deep storage spaces. A phone book also works: now you can see everything.
17. Tie some Eucalyptus to your showerhead. It will make an amazing fragrance with the steam.
21. Ice cubes can take indentations out of carpet.
23. Use a rubberband if you want to keep your door open. (For example, when you’re carrying groceries.)
25. Use Press’N Seal wrap instead of having to tape everything.
26. A ball of aluminum foil makes for a great reusable drier sheet.
28. Use acrylic-latex caulk to keep rugs from slipping.
31. Hang your jeans on shower hooks to make them more assessable.
32. Keep water bottles and travel mugs from falling out of your cabinets.
33. Put a magnet strip under your cabinets to store spices.
38. Glue a magnet to the bottom of your hammer so you don’t have to hold your nails in your mouth.
Here Are The Top Stories