5. You can use an old laundry basket for polka dot walls.
7. A shoe organizer is perfect for the pantry.
9. A cheap CD tower turned on its side makes for a great bathroom organizer.
11. Use a drink dispenser if you’re tired of looking at that ugly Tide bottle.
12. When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar and keep it handy for quick touch-ups.
14. Hide your spare key in a medicine bottle with a piece of a pinecone glued to the end. Then bury it.
15. Dry erase marker on glass makes for a great alternative to ugly white boards.
16. Use a shelf when storing narrow items in deep storage spaces. A phone book also works: now you can see everything.