1. Build your own.
This can be expensive, but it’s also totally customizable for whatever space you have.
2. Use bookshelves to store and display pretty shoes, hats odds an ends.
Shelves available at IKEA.
3. Store extra garments — especially out-of-season clothes and things you don’t wear very often — under your bed.
4. Or, use decorative benches for storage.
Think of it as a makeshift dresser.
6. Display them in a glass dresser or vintage cubbies.
Find them on Etsy.
8. Take advantage of high-up wall space by installing hooks to hang luggage on.
9. Use your pretty suitcases to store out-of-season items, thus freeing up closet space.
11. Store scarves, belts and ties in PVC pipe.
Available at your local hardware store.
12. Make cubbies out of paint cans. Use them to store accessories like small handbags, clutches, wallets, or sunglasses cases.
13. Jewelry can be hung on sturdy hangers or bulletin boards.
19. But don’t over-think it.
Find a lamp that can hang on a wall or doesn’t take up much space, like this one from Urban Outfitters.
20. Add temporary wallpaper.
Tempaper has great, long-lasting stick-on designs.
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.