1. Comedian Chelsea Davison was chatting recently with friend and Cosmopolitan sex editor Anna Breslaw when the two realized that Ludacris’ “What’s Your Fantasy” sounded an awful lot like a Dr. Seuss book.
3. The Brooklyn-based comic, who usually sticks to sketch comedy and stand-up, decided to try to bring the idea to life in Photoshop, calling it “What’s Your Fantaseuss.”
5. “It just seemed like a fun challenge to draw in the Seuss style,” she told BuzzFeed.
7. I think it’s safe to say she was pretty successful.
9. Davison, who works as a copywriter by day, also creates art for her silly and self-aware illustrated blog, What I Fucked Up.
11. Unfortunately, Davison said her favorite Luda line, “Red carpet dick could just roll out,” didn’t quite fit in order to make the cut.
“The rhythm of those lines didn’t work as well,” she said. “But Red Carpet Dick sounds like a terrible STD, it’s amazing.”
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?