1. Whoever chomped this stick of butter:
I’m sure the wolf pack that raised you was great, but around here we have RULES.
2. Any monster who would build a burrito like this:
Get the full, heartbreaking story.
3. The helpful friend who peeled “half” of the potatoes:
That’s a technicality and you know it.
5. Whoever was in charge of this project:
A little to the left, bud.
7. Whoever set up this store display:
You have been sorely misled, sir.
8. And this one:
I can’t put my finger on why, but something about this doesn’t feel right…
11. The person who did this:
Well, on second thought, that seems correct.
14. Whoever thought microwaved cheese and bacon bits would make a great snack:
17. This baby who lost his battle with lunch:
You’re aiming for below the eyes, honey.
19. This cook who couldn’t believe no one had made “chocolate pasta” before:
…for a reason.
20. The dinner guest who brought this “fancy” dessert:
Points for sheer sass.
21. The person who made sure this school cafeteria offered balanced options:
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️