1. Quinoa with Butternut Squash, Fennel, and Radicchio
4. Farro Salad with Roasted Grapes and Baby Kale
6. Autumn Arugula Salad with Caramelized Squash and Pomegranate Ginger Vinaigrette
8. Golden Beet Salad with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
9. Collard Green and Radish Slaw with Crispy Shallots
16. Carrots and Peas with Spiced Wine Sauce
A spicy-sweet wine reduction makes plain old Ps and Cs something worth paying attention to. Get the recipe.
17. Crispy Roasted Kale Caesar Salad
A mandoline is your best buddy for making pretty, super-thin beet slices. Get the recipe.
20. Avocado and Tangerine Salad with Jalapeño Vinaigrette
21. Carrot and Beet Slaw with Pistachios and Raisins
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.