1. Grill it.
No sandwich on earth is not improved by being buttery and warm and crispy on the outside.
2. Better yet, put it in your waffle iron.
Maximum crunch, bro.
3. Or, if you’re really hardcore, batter and deep-fry it.
4. Build a PB&J 2.0: Six spreads create NINE different, glorious flavor zones.
Rows, top to bottom: strawberry preserves, honey, marshmallow fluff.
Columns, left to right: crunchy peanut butter, Nutella, creamy peanut butter.
Witchery. This person has the best dad in the world.
5. Make DIY Uncrustables.
Added bonus of being composed of actual bread, peanut butter, etc, instead of inscrutable chemical compounds and trans fats. Instructions here — you can either buy a fancy little press to form the pockers or just use a cup turned upside down (like a cookie cutter).
6. Roll up some adorable PB&J sushi.
Well, shucks, if that ain’t just about the cutest waste of time you ever saw.
8. Make yourself a nice PB&J banana dog.
Hot dog buns are just white bread in a conveniently drip-catching shape. What’s not to like?
9. Ritz crackers make darling tiny sandwiches for maximum snacking ease.
10. Use fruit instead of jelly or jam.
Bananas are just the gateway fruit: Welcome to a brave new sandwich world of color, taste and texture.
11. Or forget the dumb fruity stuff and go with a PP&P (peanut butter, pickle, and potato chip).
Jam: overrated. We all know which half wears the pants in this sandwich.
13. Fashion a charming PB&J puzzle with a cookie cutter.
I think I know how to solve this one.
14. Make the sandwich with French toast.
You know what will seem really, really lame after you eat this? Regular bread. Recipe here.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›