1. Arnold Palmer Sandwich
Half tuna! Half egg salad! All genius! Get the deets here.
2. Sesame-Ginger Soba Noodle Salad
This recipe uses asparagus; when it’s not in season you could swap that for wintery things like shaved fennel or finely chopped kale. Get the recipe.
3. Peanut Butter, Pickle, and Potato Chip Sandwich
See also: 16 Ways To Make A Better PB&J
4. Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Salad
Dried + fresh = double tomato trouble. Get the recipe.
5. Salami and Cream Cheese Sandwich
For your inner kid and your outer glutton. Get the recipe.
6. Three-Bean Pasta Salad
All those fun ~ shapes ~ ! Get the recipe.
7. Crisp Tuna-Cabbage Salad
A fantastic approach to tuna for those who, like me, would rather chew on mulch than raw celery. Get the recipe here.
8. Wheat Berry Salad with Blood Oranges and Feta
9. Chickpea Salad Sandwich
As most vegans could tell you, this is arguably more delicious than tuna. Get the recipe.
11. Turkey Caesar Sandwich
Simple, brilliant. Get the recipe.
12. Pasta Salad with Goat Cheese & Arugula
13. Miso Sweet Potato and Broccoli Bowl
This miso dressing is worth making in bulk; you can use it on all kinds of noodles and veggies. Get the recipe.
14. BLTA Wrap
Why would anyone ever NOT add avocado to a BLT?
15. Bean and Cheese Salad
Hello, protein! Pita pieces make an ideal scooping aid. Get the recipe.
16. Kale Salad with Lentils and Apricot Vinaigrette
17. Cheddar and Apple Sandwich
Spread grainy bread with mustard and layer up. If you’re pining for meat, a little ham or prosciutto would fit right in.
18. Chickpea, Cherry Tomato, and Feta Salad
Bonus points if you pack it in a cute reusable tin. Get the recipe.
19. Ham and Cheese Croissant
If you have access to even halfway decent croissants, you owe it to yourself to turn them into delightful sandwiches. Get the recipe.
20. 20-Minute Kale and Quinoa Bowl
Two trendy ingredients, one bowl. Get the recipe.
21. Smashed White Bean and Avocado Sandwich
Once you make the white bean spread, you’ll be set for sandwiches (or straight chip-dipping) all week. Get the recipe.
22. Barley and Kale Salad with Golden Beets and Feta
Roast a bunch of beets all at once to keep in the fridge and add to various yummy jumbles. Get the recipe.
23. Pan Bagnat (French Tuna Salad Sandwich)
The only complicated part is picking up any ingredients you don’t have (like artichoke hearts); after that it’s just chop and toss. Get the recipe.
24. Mushrooms and Wheat Berries
You can throw in any kind of cooked grain you have; farro or barley would be equally nice. Get the recipe.
25. Pesto Chicken Roll
Chop up a roast chicken breast (from a store-bought rotisserie bird, if you’re not feeling motivated) and mix with cubed mozzarella, pesto, and a veggie or two. Sugar snap peas suggested, but bell pepper or cherry tomatoes could also be nice.
26. Pasta Salad with Broccoli and Peanuts
This easy Asian-ish peanut butter sauce would be great on any number of noodle-veggie combos. Get the recipe.
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›