1. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler vs. Taylor Swift
At the 2013 Golden Globes, Tina and Amy made this harmless joke about Taylor. Swift’s response: “You know, Katie Couric is one of my favorite people, because she said to me she had heard a quote that she loved, that said, ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’”
2. Demi Lovato vs. Selena Gomez
After being the most epic Disney best friend pair, Demi threw some major shade. Demi and Selena have since made up.
3. Justin Timberlake vs. Kanye West
After Kanye West told his concert audience in London: “I got love for Hov, but I ain’t fuckin’ with that ‘Suit & Tie.’” Justin changed the lyrics during his SNL performance to suit the situation. No pun intended.
In a comical rap video promoting Bilson’s show Hart of Dixie, Bilson showed no love for her former O.C. bff.
5. Ray J. vs. Kim Kardashian
The entire music video for “I Hit It First” was a diss to Kim.
6. Selena Gomez vs. Justin Bieber
The Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez saga continues on, but never forgot the shade Selena threw at the Biebs on David Letterman.
7. Kim Kardashian vs. Paris Hilton
On a stalking mission during Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim and Kris took the time to compare sex tapes.
8. Taylor Swift vs. Harry Styles
The 2013 Grammy burn heard around the world.
9. Drake Bell vs. Justin Bieber
Just one of many Justin Bieber disses from Drake Bell’s Twitter account.
10. Kelly Osbourne vs. Christina Aguilera
After Christina called Kelly fat for years, the tables have turned.
11. Mariah Carey vs. Nicki Minaj
During an interview with Barbra Walters, Mariah had only mean things to say about her American Idol co-judge.
One Direction and The Wanted’s disdain for each other goes way back, and they can’t stop yelling at each other.
13. Lindsay Lohan vs. Paris Hilton
No more than 10 seconds later Lindsay retracted with “I love Paris Hilton. I never said that. Paris is my friend.”
14. Miranda Lambert vs. Chris Brown
Country girls don’t play around.
15. Danielle Fishel vs. Justin Bieber
Honestly, Justin was asking for it by wearing a hat the size of a human child.