So my high school was a super hippie school. We would go on hiking trips that last about three days before classes started as a get to know people thing.
My freshman year I ended up spraining both ankles, getting 100 bug bites, and nasty sunburns. My sophomore year for some reason we had gotten goats, but they were what made us lose our way and we also didn’t have enough water. One girl I was with had a seizure, two others had panic attacks, I had heat stroke and was hallucinating a turtle with a Justin beiber head. We ended up having to call the police to help. Best part was driving in to air conditioned car. My junior year was pretty ok. My senior year they decided to take us on the same route where I hate gotten heat stroke. This time though we were caught in a huge rain storm. Girls got hypothermia and everything was soaked through.
I’m never going hiking again.
- rachaeld11 "Friendly Reminder That American Girl ..."
- rachaeld11 "26 Times Celebrity Men Stood Up For F..."
- rachaeld11 "48 Moments From "OITNB" Season 3 That..."
- rachaeld11 "9 Times Rory Williams From "Doctor Wh..."
- rachaeld11 "Behind The Most Heartbreaking Backsto..."
- rachaeld11 "15 Photos Of Samira Wiley That'll Bri..."
They were having none of it and it’s amazing. I’m so sick and I have NO DOUBT that they are sick of the super misogynistic questions.
- rachaeld11 "Ranking Every Episode Of "Buffy The V..."
Ben is the chef, Barry does photography for the food, mike does music and such for the videos and Jaime… We’re all not sure. He makes a lot of jokes.
Response to The 16 Most Popular Tumblrs:
hello John Green.
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›