1. Meet Jim Warren.
2. Jim is the man who painted this magnificent tribute to actor John Stamos.
3. The masterpiece is approved by the man himself.
4. Jim also did one of Kristen Chenoweth.
5. Steve Jobs, too.
6. Jim believes in love.
8. Even the forbidden love between rock and foam.
9. Jim doesn’t believe in littering.
10. Jim loves horse creatures.
16. Jim definitely appreciates the female form.
19. This one’s called “Sexual Explosion” and was banned from public exhibition in the U.S. back in the ’70s.
20. Just a guess but Jim’s favorite Batman villain was probably Two-Face.
25. Jim believes that children are our future.
28. Or maybe Jim belives the children have no future. It’s hard to tell.
30. Anyway, here’s to you, Jim Warren.
31. Keep doing what you do.
32. And when you get the chance…
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›