1. Meet Jim Warren.
2. Jim is the man who painted this magnificent tribute to actor John Stamos.
3. The masterpiece is approved by the man himself.
4. Jim also did one of Kristen Chenoweth.
5. Steve Jobs, too.
6. Jim believes in love.
8. Even the forbidden love between rock and foam.
9. Jim doesn’t believe in littering.
10. Jim loves horse creatures.
16. Jim definitely appreciates the female form.
19. This one’s called “Sexual Explosion” and was banned from public exhibition in the U.S. back in the ’70s.
20. Just a guess but Jim’s favorite Batman villain was probably Two-Face.
25. Jim believes that children are our future.
28. Or maybe Jim belives the children have no future. It’s hard to tell.
30. Anyway, here’s to you, Jim Warren.
31. Keep doing what you do.
32. And when you get the chance…
In The News Today
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›