1. Meet Jim Warren.
2. Jim is the man who painted this magnificent tribute to actor John Stamos.
3. The masterpiece is approved by the man himself.
4. Jim also did one of Kristen Chenoweth.
5. Steve Jobs, too.
6. Jim believes in love.
8. Even the forbidden love between rock and foam.
9. Jim doesn’t believe in littering.
10. Jim loves horse creatures.
16. Jim definitely appreciates the female form.
19. This one’s called “Sexual Explosion” and was banned from public exhibition in the U.S. back in the ’70s.
20. Just a guess but Jim’s favorite Batman villain was probably Two-Face.
25. Jim believes that children are our future.
28. Or maybe Jim belives the children have no future. It’s hard to tell.
30. Anyway, here’s to you, Jim Warren.
31. Keep doing what you do.
32. And when you get the chance…
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.