- PiefaceMcGee "23 Smells That’ll Remind You Of Your ..."
- PiefaceMcGee "20 Dos And Don'ts Of Cinco De Mayo"
- PiefaceMcGee "19 Furniture Makeovers That Prove Leg..."
- PiefaceMcGee "Stephen Hawking Perfectly Responded T..."
- PiefaceMcGee "31 Recipes That Prove Sprinkles Make ..."
- PiefaceMcGee "This Story Of A 5-Year-Old Transgende..."
- PiefaceMcGee "This Guy Tried To Kill A Giant Spider..."
- PiefaceMcGee "25 Things You Should Know Before Gett..."
Response to Nerdy People, Tell Us Your Favorite Joke:
Two snare drums and a cymbal fall down the Grand Canyon. Ba-dum TSS.
Conservatives Christians are most likely to eject their gay/trans children out of their homes and reject them completely. I lived in constant terror of this as a kid. I had nightmares about being alone and homeless with nowhere to turn. But, you know, it’s all out of love, right?
Hiding in the closet as bisexual through my teen years was a huge contributor to the anxiety and depression that I still battle today as a 20something. In my late teens, I started having panic attacks when I was forced to go to church every Sunday (I would have privileges and beloved belongings confiscated if I didn’t go) to the point they didn’t believe I was actually sick. I had to endure years of belittling gay people like myself and smiling and nodding along with them while sweating buckets I pout of nervousness that they’d read my mind and kick me out of the house. The only sanctuary I found was the Internet, where I could meet and talk to people like myself. I hid it obsessively, because my mom was adamant about me not talking to people on the Internet (which was fine when I was 12 - 14, but it persisted even after I was 18) and I was so terrified of having my only support taken from me. To this day I freak out when people want to use my computer or my other electronics. It made me paranoid and secretive and I hated it so much because otherwise I had a very open and healthy relationship with my mom. I’m happy to say that I made it safely out of the closet about three years ago and things have gotten much better, but I will never forget the constant hell of fear and hiding I went through during my teens.
- PiefaceMcGee "The Biggest Misconceptions About Asex..."
- PiefaceMcGee "15 Smells You Always Smell At Disneyland"
Response to We Know What Your Favorite Fandom Is:
Marvel? Not even close, dude…Sailor Moon. It’s always Sailor Moon.
- PiefaceMcGee "23 Unexpected Ways to Revive Your Junk"
- PiefaceMcGee "19 Answers Australia Has For America"
- PiefaceMcGee "18 Things We Did On The Computer Kids..."
- PiefaceMcGee "16 Times Tumblr Used Just One Sentenc..."
- PiefaceMcGee "17 Things Twentysomethings Need To Ch..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›