…the same year Raekwon’s classic album “Only Built 4 Cuban Linx” was released.
2. Azealia Banks, born in 1991…
…so she’s as old as A Tribe Called Quest’s “The Low End Theory”
3. Tyler, the Creator is another 1991 baby…
…so he’s as old as 2Pac’s debut album, “2Pacalypse Now”
…the year The Notorious B.I.G.’s “Ready To Die” came out.
…around the time Public Enemy’s “Fear of A Black Planet” was released.
6. Soulja Boy was also born in 1990…
…the year Ice Cube put out “Amerikkka’s Most Wanted.”
…so he’s as old as GZA/Genius’s “Liquid Swords.”
…the same year Coolio’s “Gangsta’s Paradise” came out.
…so yeah, he’s the same age as LL Cool J’s “Mama Said Knock You Out.”
…just like N.W.A.’s “Niggaz4Life.”
…the year De La Soul released “De La Soul Is Dead.”
- 11 Rappers Who Were Born In The '90s is starting to get hot on Twitter Tweet It
- MexicanCheesus 11 Rappers Who Were Born In The '90s
- lauraarayata thinks 11 Rappers Who Were Born In The '90s is OMG
- jjessohh 11 Rappers Who Were Born In The '90s
- taylorhb thinks 11 Rappers Who Were Born In The '90s is OMG