Just a little precursory note on shipping…
Most of the prices include shipping, or can be shipped at $1 or less. Some items require minimum purchases. The downside is that an “on-time shipping quote” is, on average, 39 days. So think about whether you’ll still really want this item if it arrives in a month or more. And much like the way eBay or Amazon marketplace works, there’s always the possibility of getting scammed. Read this handy guide to ensure your purchase goes as seamlessly as possible.
4. Egyptian Motif Print Sweatshirt, $34.90
Just think: it probably costs twice this much from Urban Outfitters. Get it here.
6. Cut-Out Angel Wings T-Shirt, $9
This top is probably at least a few dollars cheaper than a comparable Forever 21 tee.
7. Comic Book Inspired Knit “Leisure Suit,” $30
Is this the perfect job interview outfit?? Get it here.
8. Men’s Lace-Up Canvas Boat Shoes, $20
SO HERITAGE. Get them here.
9. Two-Tone Denim Jacket, $23
11. Pizza Crop Top, $12
Is this unisex? I sure hope so. Get it here.
13. Set of 6 Cat Lipsticks, $13
17. Casual Bat-Wing Sweatshirts, $7
SEVEN DOLLARS. That’s like, only slightly more than a venti cookie crumble frappuccino with extra mocha. Get one here.
19. Unicorn Earrings, $1
ONE FRIGGIN’ DOLLAR. Small price to pay for this magical equine accessory. Get ‘em here.
20. Transparent Rain Boots, $34
Show off your impeccable sock collection. Get them here.
22. Round Sunglasses, $16
25. Patent Leather Buckle Shoes, $32
If you can find a good pair of fall shoes for $32, you’ve pretty much won at life. Get them here.
32. Fierce Rottweiler Print Shirt, $18
So Givenchy it hurts. Get it here.
35. High-Waisted Jean Shorts, $13
Plain and simple, the jorts dreams are made of. Available here.
36. Candy Wrapper Clutch Bag, $45
In case you couldn’t get your hands on the Maison Martin Margiela for H&M version. Get it here.