Our prayers worked! Legendary pop group, NSYNC, reunited at the VMAs proving once and for all: THERE IS A GOD.
Now here’s why we needed it.
1. NSYNC had impeccable taste in shiny, oversized jumpsuits.
2. They were the only band to ever *successfully* pull off “Christmas in July.”
3. They were unpredictable. Lord knows how Chris and JC ended up upside-down like that!
4. Not many people know this, but they were also skilled magicians.
5. You could oftentimes find them huddled together draped in an American flag.
6. Overalls were their preferred clothing choice.
7. They bathed in glitter.
8. Justin revolutionized the style of “white guys with cornrows.”
9. Chris revolutionized the style of “white guys with hair that looks like succulents.”
10. He was also active in the “Pineapple Head” movement.
For some reason, that style never really caught on.
11. NSYNC is the only band in history to successfully and efficiently transform into marionettes.
12. They could (almost) jump at the same time. Joey struggled.
13. They wore bulletproof vests with multicolored camo pants.
15. And you know what, I have no idea what’s going on here. But I like it. And it works.
18. Joey wore jeans in a man-made waterfall. Lance wore cargo shorts.
19. They also loved hanging out on the beach in matching white linen suits.
22. They rolled deep. Chris drove. Lance, Joey, and J.C. played tickle in the backseat.
28. For some reason, they were all REALLY bad at parking.
30. When left alone, you would often find the boys climbing on one another.
31. “A boy band that stays together, showers together.” —NSYNC proverb
34. They loved nothing more than a pair of baggy, oversized jeans.
40. Here is a picture of them hanging out in a wooded, foggy area. It was their favorite.
43. Here, they’re appealing to members of the Aryan Nation.
44. Here is another picture that can’t really be explained.
47. Chris threw up water. He also dyed his facial hair and stylized it into devil horns.
48. Lastly, here’s a picture of Justin Timberlake with a beeper attached to his head.
In conclusion, NSYNC needs to come back. The world needs them again. There is still so much we can learn.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲 ›