Our prayers worked! Legendary pop group, NSYNC, reunited at the VMAs proving once and for all: THERE IS A GOD.
Now here’s why we needed it.
1. NSYNC had impeccable taste in shiny, oversized jumpsuits.
4. Not many people know this, but they were also skilled magicians.
5. You could oftentimes find them huddled together draped in an American flag.
6. Overalls were their preferred clothing choice.
7. They bathed in glitter.
8. Justin revolutionized the style of “white guys with cornrows.”
11. NSYNC is the only band in history to successfully and efficiently transform into marionettes.
12. They could (almost) jump at the same time. Joey struggled.
In conclusion, NSYNC needs to come back. The world needs them again. There is still so much we can learn.
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria and expanded humanitarian aid, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸