1. A Dual Dial Watch
Now you always know what time it is ~there~ at a glance. Buy it here.
3. A Way to Watch Movies Together
Use an app like Synaptop to watch movies together, or you can enter a Google Hangout and watch YouTube Live content together on the screen.
4. Bed Specs
So you can lie in bed while you Gchat each other on your laptop before you fall asleep. Buy them here.
5. Kisses in a Jar
A very sweet way to countdown the days, especially if your loved one is deployed overseas.
6. A Card Deck of “I Love You’s”
This DIY is not only super sentimental, but it’s compact enough that it can be easily mailed for Valentine’s Day.
7. A Book of Your Emails to Each Other
You can purchase these from Memeoirs.
8. A Countdown Clock
You can download a template that lets you print and cut out your own customizable face. Available here for $13.
9. An Imprint <3 Message Ring
The important thing is that you know it’s there. Available in silver or gold here.
10. “Patience” Engraved Bracelet
As seen in the movie Like Crazy. Get it here.
11. Scratch-Off Map
If your loved one travels a lot, or you meet each other in all sorts of exotic places, this scratch-off map lets you commemorate all the amazing places you’ve been. Get it here for $20.
12. “Open When…” Bundle of Letters
Give them something to look forward to with a big stack of “open when…” letters. You can even tuck in little treats, surprises, or photos to make them extra special.
13. The Valentie
This tie has a tiny pocket for sweet nothings. Buy it here.
14. State Rings
Be reminded of ~home~ with a state ring from Etsy.
15. Mail a Hug
You can actually stick stamps on a pillow and put it in the mailbox.
17. A Latitude/Longitude Necklace
Commemorate your loved one’s whereabouts. Get it here.
18. A Heart Attack
You can make and send this adorable surprise for your long distance Valentine.
19. The TapTap Wristband
It’s a wristband helps people connect through vibrations. Couples can send each other secret coded messages via taps. Coming in summer 2014.
20. Matching Shirts
Wear them apart, wear them together.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›