1. Meal Improvement Kit
Military food can get old after a month. Send your soldier with their own stock of spices to jazz up their MREs. Get it here!
2. A Journal
Purchase your loved one a journal to write down all their experiences here!
3. Engrave a wallet insert.
Give your soldier something they can keep with them all day. Pick up a personalized insert here.
4. Energy Jars
Pack emergency energy jars for the days when your soldier needs a pick-me-up. A plus: the jar can then be used to hold other things around the base.
5. Write “open when…” cards
Purchase a collection of cards ranging from love, encouragement, funny, etc. Then write a personal note in each. Write on the envelope when they should open them, for example: when you are missing me, when you are frustrated, when you are having a bad day, or when you just want to laugh.
6. If you’d rather buy the cards.
Grab these sweet long-distance cards here.
7. A Kiss Jar
Fill a jar with Hershey’s kisses for a cute countdown gift.
8. “Seven Days of Love” Pill Case
Fill a pill case with candy and love notes for a daily treat.
9. Send hugs!
Who doesn’t love a good hug? Send one along with your loved one to keep with them. Learn how here!
10. Matching bracelets
Purchase matching bracelets for a nice reminder that you’re always there. Pick up this American flag bracelet here!
12. Personalized Thumbprint Necklace
Personalize this necklace with both your and your loved one’s fingerprints for a unique love token. Purchase it here!
13. Make them a food journal.
Make your loved one a journal to keep track of where to take you when you get home. Learn how here.
14. The Military Wives’ New Testament
Purchase this military Bible here!
15. Keep a key for every place you call home.
Use a shadow box to create some personalized art that will remind your loved one that home is a state of mind.
16. 52 Things I Love About You Cards
Make a little book of all the reasons you love your significant for them to keep. Learn how here.
17. Customizable latitude necklace
Order two: one for you and one for them so you can wear each other’s coordinates with pride! Grab this great necklace here!
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›