1. Instead of pins and hearts, Manterest uses “nails” and “bumps.”
3. There’s actually a section called “Manly Things.”
Full of whiskey and guns and tacos, I guess.
4. They’re into “manteresting” foods.
AKA disgusting gross stuff that no one eats.
11. And surprisingly, they’re willing to cook for themselves.
These are popular.
21. They hate cats.
Seriously. No cute cat pics to be found on this site. Only dogs.
28. They’re into home decor.
Here’s a kitchen island made from LEGOS.
32. They support each other with motivational quotes.
33. They’re into fashion, as long as it serves a purpose.
35. Engagement rings.
37. Craft storage.
42. But honestly, it’s hard to tell if this site is actually representative of the male gender, or if there are just the same 3 dudes populating the whole thing.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.