1. Instead of pins and hearts, Manterest uses “nails” and “bumps.”
3. There’s actually a section called “Manly Things.”
Full of whiskey and guns and tacos, I guess.
4. They’re into “manteresting” foods.
AKA disgusting gross stuff that no one eats.
11. And surprisingly, they’re willing to cook for themselves.
These are popular.
I might actually pin this onto my “DIY Revolution” pinboard.
20. Semi-nude tattooed girls are their Ryan Gosling.
21. They hate cats.
Seriously. No cute cat pics to be found on this site. Only dogs.
28. They’re into home decor.
Here’s a kitchen island made from LEGOS.
31. Especially anything that involves a secret hiding place.
32. They support each other with motivational quotes.
33. They’re into fashion, as long as it serves a purpose.
34. There’s definitely some Pinterest overlap, like GLITTER.
35. Engagement rings.
37. Craft storage.
42. But honestly, it’s hard to tell if this site is actually representative of the male gender, or if there are just the same 3 dudes populating the whole thing.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›