1. Scissor + Tape in One, $4
Give a pair to the best gift wrapper you know. Available here.
2. The Cutest Little iPhone Stand Ever, $5
Because who doesn’t want to anthropomorphize their gadgets? Get it here.
3. Fizzini, the Hand-Held Water Carbonator, $60
Less cumbersome than a Sodastream. Get it here.
4. The iPad Lap Desk, $14
Looks like Sunday morning to me. Get it here.
5. Henri Bendel Bluetooth Roll Up Keyboard, $58
The skinny roll-able silhouette is Bluetooth® enabled and it evokes luxury, not dorky. Get it here.
6. The iFlask, $30
It’s a flask disguised as a phone, and it even has a bottle opener built in (hence the practicality). Get it here.
7. USB Mini-Fridge, $33
Just enough space to keep a can of soda cold. Get it here.
10. Set of 2 Ceramic Soup and Cracker Mugs, $15
Salsa and chips. Cookies and milk. The possibilities are endless. Get ‘em here.
11. The Ice Jacket, $35
For a person who loves their booze, it keeps it extra chilled. Get it here.
12. The Toothbrush Organizer, $25
For the germaphobe in your life. Get it here.
13. Pot Clips, $4
A cute way to keep dirty spoons off the counter. Get them here.
14. iPhone Case with Earbuds Holder, $35
Because they always end up in a tangled wad. Get it here.
15. Elastic Lacing System, $20
Not only do they never come untied, but they’re stretchy enough to turn any shoes into slip-ons, yet stiff enough to keep your shoes secure. Get them here.
17. The Balcony BBQ, $98
You know who’s house you’ll be hanging out at this summer. Get it here.
18. Whiteboard Notebook, $29
BUSINESS IN THE FRONT, BUSINESS IN THE BACK. Get it here.
19. The Tea-Strainer Cup, $25
For any tea connoisseur who also appreciates ingenious design. Get it here.
20. Hand-Crank Flashlight, $32
Small enough to keep in a bedside drawer for emergencies, this thing gives you three minutes of light for each minute you spend cranking it. Get it here.
21. Socrates Everlasting Socks, £20
Take the loathsome act of sock-gifting to the next level with these socks that WILL NEVER GET A HOLE in them. Available here.
22. The All-in-One Bartender Tool, $39
This little tool will turn anyone into the life of the party. Get it here.
23. Magic Stainless Steel Soap, $8.49
For the cook in your life. This cool ball of stainless steel removes garlic and onion smell from hands. It also lasts forever! Get it here.
24. Sticky-Note Desk Calendar, $10
It’s a pad of paper that doubles as a keyboard wrist pad, and you can stick it anywhere you’d like as a reminder or agenda planner. Get it here.
26. Nibble Cake Pan, $20
So the cook can get a little taste without ruining the whole cake. Get it here.
27. Wraparound Wallet, $60
This pretty leather wallet has a third layer that works to keep everything secure while also conveniently holding an iPhone. Get it here.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."